Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Meredith's Autobiography

My life
By Meredith

I love to be active. I am an interesting person and I like to play with my friends.
Read this essay to find out about my life!

Playing sports is one of my favorite things to do. I love to swim! I love to dive into the water and feel it rush around me.
I swim competitively in the summer at the Montpelier public pool. In the winter I swim at Norwich University. I think my coaches are great.
Soccer is an amazing sport. I play soccer in the spring and in the fall. I play with Onion River and Rec. Department. I just learned how to be goalie and its really fun. Skiing in Vermont is magical I love gliding over the fresh fallen snow. I ski classic and skate ski usually at Morse farm.

The second topic about me is food that I like to eat.
I like food from all around the world.
I like pad Thai from the royal orchid down town. I like tacos and enchiladas, those are both from Mexico.
I like all kinds of fish and of course I like Italian pasta.
Some restaurants in Montpelier that I like to go to are: Sarduccis, The Royal Orchid and positive pie.

I like school a lot! Every morning I wake up between 4:45-5:00.
Some of my favorite subjects are spelling, math- around the world, geography and orchestra- I am playing the cello this year. Sadly cello practice is at the same time as recorder so I cant be in the recorder performance. I think I got stuck with one of the best teachers here at UES.

I have family all around the U.S.A and I love all of them. In Seattle, Washington I have my aunt Cindy who has two daughters, my aunt Rekha who’s from India and her husband and 4-year-old dautgher. In Covington Kentucky I have my cousins …Zach, Austin, Nathan, Ben, Hannah she’s like my best friend, Kirsten and Craig. Then I have my aunts and uncles: Kurt and Terry, buzz and Amy, Mary and Dan and my grand parents.

My final topic about me is places I’ve traveled. I have traveled to a lot of places and each one has a fun time.
In Massachusetts I had a regional swim meet. In Detroit Michigan airport I was stuck there for three hours waiting for a plane. In Minnesota I tasted my first deviled egg with my godfather. Last but sertinly not least in Kentucky I went on the best lazy river ride in my life with my cousins.

This is the story of my life I hoped you liked. I think I have a great family and a great life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Form message