Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Technology Integration at Work!

Hello Families and Students,

It is the first week in August and I doubt you are already thinking about school. But I am. I am in the middle of a Technology class with other teachers from around the state. We are learning some very cool ways to integrate technology into the curriculum and I'm excited to start. This class blog is one example of what we'll be doing. It is my intent that keeping up the blog will be a classroom job each week, just like watering the plants!
I have had a terrific summer, lots of camping and swimming with my family. Somerset and I raised caterpillars into butterflies, baked bread and grew tomatoes. I can't wait to hear about your summer! See you soon!

Mrs. P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Form message